Accounting 101: Business Cashflow Forecasting in 60mins
Look Over My Shoulder As I Show You The Process Of Using A Cashflow Forecast Template For Your Business!
What you’ll learn in Accounting 101: Business Cashflow Forecasting in 60mins
- By the end of this course you should be able to create your own cashflow forecast.
- You will understand how your cash position can be improved
- You will learn about the different sections of the cashflow template and how they relate to each other
- You will know how much you need to start your business
- You will know whether your start up is a viable proposition!
- A computer
- Access to the internet
- Access to email
This instructor facilitates the process of understanding the cashflow statement – providing details between the inflows and outflows during a given period of time. Plus tips are provided to keep your organization in the $$$.- Edie (Student)
You are thinking about your business idea but the thought of putting together some financial leaves you in utter paralyses. Perhaps you want a quick way of getting your cash-flow projections together. Or you might even be a seasoned business owner who is seeking some fresh insight on how to create a cash-flow forecast. If any of these apply to you then you are in the right place!
Since cash is king then the flow of cash in and out of the business is the life blood! For those not sure of the exact amount needed to start their business; a cash-flow is the answer. For existing businesses that need financial re-engineering; a cash-flow is the answer as well. If you are looking for a reality check on your business viability; then a cash-flow is the answer too.
In Accounting 101: Business Cashflow Forecasting in 60mins course you will actually watch me build a cashflow forecast from scratch! These look over my shoulder series of videos will enable you to capture the essential skills necessary to create your own cashflow projections.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are thinking of starting a business
- Existing businesses who need to create projections
- Those looking to raise money
- Anyone who want to learn financial management for business
- Those who need basic to advanced know how