3 Minute French – Course 6 | Language lessons for beginners
Build on from the knowledge you learnt in Courses 1-5, and learn how to communicate in even more situations.
3 Minute French – Course 6
What you’ll learn
- Learn about the French present perfect tense (aka the past tense) in depth
- Add some useful, high-frequency French verbs
- Learn about how to use direct object pronouns
- Add a few useful phrases to spice up your sentences
- Learn some useful modal verbs, or “infinitive carriers”
- Start to look at how French sentence structures sometimes differ to English
- Just make sure that you are familiar with everything learnt in 3 Minute French courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute French – Course 6” The aim of this course is to make French accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or “aptitude” for learning. This course leads on from “3 Minute French – Courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5” and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching French is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the French language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to France or any other 3 Minute French – Course 6 speaking country, and you’ll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you’ve learnt, and structured repetition ensures you’ll never forget what you’ve learnt.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who enjoys the 3 Minute French method and wants to build more on what has been learnt so far
Created by Kieran Ball