Build on from the knowledge you learnt in Courses 1 and 2, and learn how to communicate in even more situations.
3 MINUTE FRENCH
- Learn some useful question phrases you can use in lots of situations.
- Learn some more verbs and start to add different structures to your language.
- Learn some phrases to help you with directions.
- Learn how to give better descriptions in French.
- Learn how to get about with some useful travelling terminology.
- Before taking this course, make sure you are confident with all the words and phrases you learnt in “3 Minute French Courses 1 and 2”
This is the third course in the 3 Minute French series and it consists of lessons 19-26. The lessons in this course follow on from course 1 and course 2.
In the third course of the 3 Minute French series, we delve into a few French nuances. We’ll look at some new verbs and learn how they are used differently in French to how they’re used in English. We’ll also begin to look at a very useful tool for new language learners: directions. Learning how to ask for directions is invaluable, because it will very often be one of the easiest ways for you to start to tune your ear into the French language. I’ll give you a few tips on how to do this.
The sentences in this course might seem a little longer than the ones we’ve been used to, so far, but this is a great way for you to get your tongue around the French pronunciation. By saying long sentences to yourself over and over, you’ll really be able to get to grips with speaking French.
We’ll also be learning lots of prepositions, new adjectives and plenty of adverbs, plus some more Vocabulary Expansion Sheets that will make our sentences amazing! We’ll be looking at ways to give your opinion on things, and we’ll get introduced to some very interesting language features with plenty of practice for you to really get your head around them.
Finally, at the end of this course, you will find an extra section. To round off the tourism theme of the first three courses in the series, I have created a bumper recap section containing a plethora of examples and practise exercises to recap all the words and phrases we’ve learnt so far.
This course really rounds off the first three courses of the 3 Minute French series, and gets you ready to move onto the next course, which will take your French to the next level.
- This course is for aimed at anybody who has already completed the “3 Minute French – Courses 1 & 2” and would like to progress further.
Comment Down Your Thoughts Below. Happy Learning!