Complete React Native in 2022: Zero to Mastery (with Hooks)
Complete React Native in 2022
What you’ll learn
- Build enterprise level React Native apps and deploy to Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Learn to build reactive, performant, large scale applications like a senior mobile app developer
- Learn to lead Mobile App projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Build cross platform mobile apps for iOS and Android without using Swift, Objective C, Java and Kotlin
- Learn the latest features in React Native including Hooks, Context API, AsyncStorage, and Animation
- Master the latest ecosystem of a React Native Developer from scratch
- Become the top 10% React Native Developer
- Stripe Payments (Online Payments) integration in your mobile apps
- Set up authentication and user accounts using Firebase and Firebase Functions
- Routing with React Navigation
- Using native phone capabilities like Camera and Vibration
- Google Maps API and adding interactive maps to your projects
- Styled-Components and native styling to make modern and beautiful apps
- You DO NOT need any experience with React or any other framework/library!
- You DO NOT need any Java, Kotlin, Swift or Objective C experience!
Just updated with all new React Native features for 2022! Join a live online community of over 600,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto with React Native.
Using the latest version of React Native, this course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore, and instead, learn to build professional and modern Android and iPhone (iOS) apps! Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on React Native. This project based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of a React Native app developer in 2022. Along the way, we will build a massive restaurant application using React, React Hooks, Expo, React Navigation, Firebase, Styled-Components, Google Maps/Places API, React Animations, Stripe Payments, + more. This is going to be a full iOS and Android app!
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of releasing a professional React Native project all the way into production. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you React basics and then going into advanced topics so you can make good decisions on architecture and tools on any of your future React Native projects.
All code is going to be provided step by step and even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to the the full master project code so anyone signed up to the course will have their own app to put on their portfolio right away.
The topics covered will be:
- React Basics
- React Native Fundamentals
- Debugging React Native
- React Navigation
- React Hooks
- Custom React Hooks
- Firebase API
- Google Maps API
- React Best Practices
- React Native Best Practices
- Persistance + Session Storage
- Android Development
- iOS Development
- Lottie Animations
- Eslint And Cleaning Up Code
- React Native AsyncStorage and Animation
- CSS in JS – Styled Components
- React Native Styling
- Installing Custom Fonts
- Device Permissions – Complete React Native in 2022
- React Native App Layout
- Modular React Code
- Building On Expo
- Distributing App to App and Google Play Store
- Integrating Payments With Stripe API
- + more
Wait wait… I know what you’re thinking. Why aren’t we building 10+ projects? Well, here’s the truth: Most courses teach you React Native and do just that. They show you how to get started, build 10 projects that are simple and easy to build in a day, and just add some styling to make them look fancy. In real life though, you’re not building silly applications. When you apply to jobs, nobody is going to care that you built a really pretty single page app. Employers want to see you build large apps that can scale, that have good architecture, and that can be deployed to the app stores.
Let me tell you 3 reasons why this course is different from any other React Native tutorial online:
1. You will build the biggest project you will see in any course. This type of project would take you months to implement yourself.
2. This course is taught by 2 instructors that have actually worked for some of the biggest firms using React Native. Mo is a super star when it comes to React Native. He is a Solutions Architect with over 7 years of experience in Software Architecture and Development. Having worked as a consultant for the majority of his career, he has seen it all in the Mobile Development world. He is also a tech lead who has build mobile and web apps for top banks, big tech companies, and one of the biggest online e-commerce stores in the world. Andrei has worked on enterprise level React applications for large tech firms in Silicon Valley as well as Toronto and his latest project was for a React Native app for one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world. By having both of them teach, you get to see different perspective and learn from 2 senior developers as if you are working at a company together.
3. We learn principles that are important beyond just what you learn as a beginner. Using the instructor’s experiences you learn about design patterns, how to architect your app, organize your code, structure your folders, and how to think about performance. Let’s just say we don’t shy away from the advanced topics. But more importantly, we are committed to keeping this course up to date so that as the mobile landscape changes, you always have the latest best practices with you.
This course is not about making you just code along without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial. No! This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner in React Native to someone that is in the top 10% of React Native developers.
See you inside the course!
Andrei Neagoie is the instructor of the highest rated Development courses on Udemy as well as one of the fastest growing. His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, IBM, UNIQLO etc… He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years, and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don’t know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don’t have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student’s valuable time. Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei’s courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible – Complete React Native in 2022
Mo Binni is a Solutions Architect with over 7 years of experience in Software Architecture and Development. Having worked as a consultant for the majority of his career, he has seen it all.
He has worked on global applications for multi-nationals, governments and Fortune 500 companies using React Native.
Throughout his career he has seen every type of developer and development practice, and the one thing that he believes more than anything is that software development is a pragmatic team sport. Go fast alone, go far together!
My main goal with instructing is to teach the foundational knowledge to set you up for life-long learning. Software and development practices change often, but when you have the right foundation adapting to the constant change becomes easy!
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested in going beyond a normal “beginner” tutorial
- Programmers who want to learn the most in demand skill of a mobile app developer
- Developers that want to be in the top 10% of React Native Developers
- Students who want to gain experience working on scalable large cross platform applications
- Bootcamp or online tutorial graduates that want to go beyond the basics
- Any mobile developer who wants to learn only one language to write both iOS and Android mobile apps
- Anyone looking to build their own mobile applications to put on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store
- Web developers who want to get into the mobile development industry
Created byAndrei Neagoie, Mo Binni, Zero To Mastery
this is download your website link can you give a guide howcould i diownloadf it
Guide is already there in the menu. Here’s the link – https://getfreecourses.co/download-udemy-courses-for-free-guide-2021
this is download your website link
You need to download a torrent client, I recommend qBittorrent.