Python and Flask Web Development Bootcamp
Become a Full Stack Web Developer using Flask and Python
What you’ll learn
- Design, develop, and deploy engaging web applications using Flask, Python, and web languages
- Create your own portfolio website and showcase all the projects you’ll build in this course!
- Build complete, dynamic websites for your freelance projects or business
- Become a master of Flask and Python for web development, including using blueprints, the object model approach, an ORM, and much more![
- No necessary experience needed
Python is an interpreted, high-level and general-purpose programming language. Python’s design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant indentation. Its language constructs and object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
This course will be your complete definitive guide for developing fully functional websites with the Flask web framework. We’ll start with crash courses in the basic front-end technologies for HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap 4. Once you have a good understanding of the basics of these front-end technologies, we’ll begin our journey with Python and Flask. The course includes a complete Python refresher that starts with the very basics and quickly takes you through the advanced features, including functions, decorators, object-oriented programming, and more!
Once we understand HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 4, and Python we’re ready to tackle Flask and learn about all the amazing features it has! We’ll create basic landing pages with Flask and Python, then show you how to connect templates to Flask do you can connect your Flask Application to HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap-based templates. We’ll also cover how to use the Jinja template engine to directly connect your flask application to your front-end files to customize your websites.
Flask is a microframework for web development, written in Python.
It’s lightweight and simple, so you can start using it straight away. As you go through the course and learn more about it, you’ll realize it’s also really powerful!
Flask provides everything we need for building websites: a good way to organize our apps, helpers for user authentication, a large selection of plugins and extensions to do dozens of other things, and much more!
Who this course is for:
- Python developers who want to start sharing their projects online via websites
- Anyone who has learned a bit about programming, and wants to become a full stack web developer
- Business professionals and startup founders who want to build websites for their business
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers switching languages to Python.